Java Pocket Guide: Instant Help for Java Programmers
Author: Robert Liguori, Patricia Liguori
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
Release Date: August 25, 2017
Any time you need quick answers for developing or debugging Java programs, this pocket guide is the ideal reference to standard features of the Java programming language and its platform. You’ll find helpful programming examples, tables, figures, and lists fast—including Java 9 features such as modular source code and the new JShell interactive command-line REPL. It’s a handy companion, whether you’re in the office, in the lab, or on the road.
This book also provides material to help you prepare for the Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer exam.
* Quickly find Java language details, such as naming conventions, types, statements and blocks, and object-oriented programming
* Get details on the Java SE platform, including development basics, memory management, concurrency, and generics
* Use new features in Java 9, including modular source code and JShell
* Browse through information on basic input/output, NIO 2.0, the Java collections framework, and the Java Scripting API
* Get supplemental references to fluent APIs, third-party tools, and basics of the Unified Modeling Language (UML)