A Wrinkle in Time: Teaching Unit
Author: James Scott
Publisher: Prestwick House
Release Date: January 01, 1997
A Wrinkle in Time, by Madeleine L'Engle, is a science-fantasy story that depicts the battle between good and evil.
The Teaching Unit for A Wrinkle in Time gives you a comprehensive academic framework that saves you hours of prep work.
You can rely on this well-researched unit as a strong base for your lesson plan — it was written by one of our seasoned educators with your needs in mind.
Every Teaching Unit contains:
• A list of academic objectives your students will meet
• Questions for essay and discussion
• A list of literary terms used in the book, with definitions
• A test consisting of multiple-choice questions and free-response essay writing prompts
• A chapter-by-chapter study guide consisting of vocabulary and questions about the book's plot, characters, literary techniques, and more
• Answer keys for the multiple-choice test and study-guide questions
Teaching Units are best used to teach students who are on grade level or in College Prep classes.