Fundamentals of Cardiology: A Concise Review Book for the USMLE & General Med Practitioners
Author: Chirag Navadia
Format: Kindle Edition
Release Date: December 24, 2014
Fundamentals of Cardiology is a comprehensive and most accurate review book that guarantees a success for any coursework, clerkships, USMLE prep or patient care.
This book is a must have book for any health care professional who is preparing for any general medical exam or who is enrolled in care of cardiac patients on daily basis like residents, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
10 Salient Features :
- Step by step clinical approach that makes learning ridiculously simple.
- Covers all important concepts of cardiac anatomy, physiology, pathology & other related subjects.
- Most current and accurate investigations and management guidelines (referred from reputed cardiology resources and expert panels).
- Guaranteed top score for cardiology section in any medical exams.
- 50+ ThunderNotes that allow you to review other subject's related topics.
- Most affordable cardiology book that is packed with all high yield information in just 220 pages.
- No researches or experimental contents are included that allows you rapid access to board/clinically relevant information [dosage of drug are not described in this book].
- 14 day full money back guaranty without hesitation*. Contact us on our website if you are considering to rate this book below average.
- Opportunity to get special acknowledgement inside this book if you provide us any significant future updates in management and investigation [submit article on our website]
- 50% discount on our next edition of fundamentals of cardiology (2017). Kindly, save your order number/invoice in your documents.
Author's Note : This is a rapid review book and i personally believe that FOC is a revolutionary cardiology book that each and every medic must have. I recommend this book to anybody who is weak in cardiology or interested to learn/review general clinical approach and management of patients having cardiac problems. This book is not intended for cardiology fellows, however it will be definitely helpful for reviewing some most recent and basic concepts. Give this book a try or get your money back.
Extended preview of this book is available at - MEDRX22.COM .
Follow us on twitter - @MEDRX22
Like us on Facebook - /MEDRX22